- Online Student Exam Registration HSC
Science (1st Semester) system is proposed by GSHSEB, which allows the school to register their student for
October-2014 examination of current year in an acceptable and defined format & period from Education Board.
- This online mode of registration is very simplified, easy to use, and straight forward which will reduce the cumbersome conventional paper application mode which demands bunch of papers from user and very tedious one for both user and approving department in turn.
- Any school has to login to application with received index number & password. They can add their student consecutively. The directions to guide them for the same as there in the help manual and contact details are given. They will then register online all students and submit their examination form. Students can view their application status. School can edit application till principal approval is not done. Principal approves student after verification. School will enter their payment details as per system generated outstanding amount for all students registered. Board will receive the fees and acknowledge. School can check their total & outstanding amount in fee reports & others.
- Further the user is provided the facility of printing his application. User can search any particular student if required
1. Applicant must have his picture & signature in JPG format (size <=20 kb) before submitting registration form.
2. Once application is approved from the principal, it cannot be modified.